Until now, there are still a lot of single ladies remaining single because they expect too much from a man. Trying to find a decent man is quite hard but being fussy, you’ll end up with no one. In life, you have to accept imperfections. No one is perfect. Read on for 7 facts that ladies go fussy about when it comes to men.
1. His job. If you’ve always imagined yourself the wife of an attorney or politician, think again. It doesn’t matter what sort of job he has, what really matters is that he enjoys his work and has goals.
2. If you have more education than him or you’re a few years older. Maybe he didn’t finish high school or get a degree, but does it really matter? It’s not necessary for him to be a smart successful man even if he is few years younger than you. There’s absolutely no reason why you should dislike him just because he is younger than you. Who cares!
3. Things he can’t help. If you happen to meet a man with has an accent, don’t dislike him. He can’t help these sorts of things. However, if don’t want to live with an accent, have you ever thought that you have an accent yourself? Everyone has accent.
4. His table manners. Unless he eats like a savage, don’t dismiss the dude because he put his elbows on the table while there was still food out. Manners are only an issue when you’re raising kids and you want him to set a good example. You can always manage his attitude.
5. The hangouts he likes. If you meet a man that frequently goes to those immature or places that worries you, take a seat and explain your feelings. He might as well think that you go to immature places like the jewelery stores (It’s a stereo type. I know my dad thinks jewelery stores are immature and useless).
6. His height. Maybe he isn’t the height you’re looking for. It’s something a man can’t help. You can’t really control how tall or short you want to be, so don’t dismiss a good loving guy just because of his height.
7. His style. If you’re the type of girl that loves clothes and fashion (ME!), then I suggest you to give him a new wardrobe. Men wear clothes according to their mood. Maybe it isn’t your style, but you can always change that right?
Have you made an issue out of those facts above that you later realized didn’t matter?